Outsourcing Senior Associate
As an Outsourcing Senior Associate, you’ll have an opportunity to make an impact on small and medium-sized businesses by providing management with critical information for decision-making. You will gain hands-on experience with the complete accounting cycle for a group of assigned clients, using modern, cloud-based accounting software and reporting tools. To excel in this role, you’ll need to be passionate about client service (both internal and external), self-motivated, and ready to hit the ground running. Our workload ebbs and flows based on client demands, so you’ll also need to be flexible and adept at handling fluctuations in workload. The Outsourcing Senior Associate reports to the Outsourcing Director. Waymark Advisors has a hybrid workplace, meaning this position may blend remote work with onsite, in-person collaboration. Employees are typically onsite between two and three days a week. Exact arrangements are determined by business and personnel needs.
• Actively handle day-to-day accounting needs for clients using technology to provide real-time financial information
• Proactively research and resolve exceptions or variances in transactions and accounts
• Prepare complex journal entries with appropriate support
• Prepare and analyze monthly management reporting packages
• Prepare information and provide support for client financial statement audits
• Assist with establishing and maintaining standardized accounting procedures and processes
• Communicate with clients to obtain missing information, resolve questions and provide support for client inquiries
• Provide training and oversight to Outsourcing Associates
• Provide exceptional customer service to client personnel and internal team
View full job description here. To apply, please email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.