As an Outsourcing Associate, you’ll have an opportunity to make an impact on small and medium-sized businesses by providing management with critical information for decision-making. You will gain hands-on experience with the complete accounting cycle for a group of assigned clients, using modern, cloud-based accounting software and reporting tools. To excel in this role, you’ll need to be passionate about client service (both internal and external), self-motivated, and ready to hit the ground running. Our workload ebbs and flows based on client demands, so you’ll also need to be flexible and adept at handling fluctuations in workload. The Outsourcing Associate reports to the Outsourcing Senior Associate. Waymark Advisors has a hybrid workplace, meaning this position may blend remote work with onsite, in-person collaboration. Employees are typically onsite between two and three days a week. Exact arrangements are determined by business and personnel needs.
• Perform bank account reconciliations
• Review, analyze and post transactional data
• Process payroll
• Proactively research and resolve exceptions or variances in transactions and accounts
• Assist with accounts payable, including coding invoices and applying payments
• Assist with accounts receivable
• Prepare journal entries with appropriate support
• Communicate with clients to obtain missing information, resolve questions and provide general support for client inquiries
• Provide exceptional customer service to client personnel and internal team
View full job description here. To apply, please email your current resume to email@example.com.