Future Opening: Marketing Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
State Farm, Grant Gingerich
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
Are You Driven & Ambitious?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
About Our Agency
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Health Insurance, and Renters Insurance.
- Before becoming a State Farm Agent, I was previously employed as a State Farm Agent Team Member.
- Our agency has received awards including: Chairman's Circle, Ambassador Travel, Legion of Honor, and Senior Vice President's Club
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.