Negative180 Cryogenic Solutions
Product, Operations, Quality Assurance · Full-time
Claremore, OK, USA
22 USD per hour
Posted on Monday, April 17, 2023
Reports to: Project Management
- Provides CAD and drafting support for new and existing products as well as support manufacturing process when needed.
- Provide prototype to full production for engineering drawings and specifications including design layouts, component and assembly drawings, and final production specifications.
- Maintain engineering drawing databases and support the engineering change process by updating existing and creating new documentation.
- Creating new and updating existing CAD drawings in AutoCAD and or Solidworks.
- Participate as a member of the product development team and interact with interdisciplinary teams in various projects to help develop and document new products, line extensions, or product feature enhancements.
- Perform component and assembly drawing layouts.
- Ensure documentation standards are met for all new and existing products prior to market introduction.
- Support the engineering change process support function. Track and act on engineering drawing and specification change requests in a timely manner.
- Maintain product drawings through the use of the document control system.
- Setup and measure components for documentation.
- Initiate engineering change orders and manage the implementation of revised documents through to release in the document control system.
- Provide detailing and drawing expertise to product management and external vendors.
Work Experience Requirements
- 2+ years' experience in a drafting background, preferably Mechanical drafting
- Experience working with AutoCAD and or SolidWorks
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work well in a design team and handle multiple designs
- Mechanical Skills: Proper use of measurement instruments including caliper, micrometer, and tape measure
- 3D drafting a plus
- Associate degree in technical drafting or drafting certification a minimum; will consider work experience in lieu of degree.
- Background check required.
Negative180 Cryogenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.