Experienced/Licensed Insurance Agent
Administration, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations · Full-time
Claremore, OK, USA
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2023
We are looking for a new team member to help fill the role of a fully licensed agent role. Currently licensed or experienced agent is required. Our third-generation, family-owned business would like to welcome someone who wants to learn and grow. Neely Insurance Agency advocates for a healthy work-life balance as each one of us has a family and knows how important that balance is. Our team will provide you with a wealth of resources for you to succeed in your full potential.
- Become familiar with products, services, and operations through paid training.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Field inbound calls to the appropriate agent.
- Respond to inquiries regarding new and existing business.
- Actively continue learning, training, and staying up to date with industry standards, compliance, and expectations.
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of ethics, compliance, and confidentiality
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Monday through Friday: 8:30 – 5:00
- There are no gimmicky commission scales to worry about
- This is not a remote or hybrid position
- Salary based on experience, plus bonuses
- Office closes for all major holidays
- Health Insurance provided at no cost. Coverage for dependents can be puchased.
- Life Insurance coverage inlcuded.
- Retirement Plan with up to 3% contribution matching.
- Dental, term life, disability, critical illness, accident and cancer insurance are available with salary deductions and are optional.
- Paid Time Off- Starts at two weeks vacation & 1 week Personal Time off per calendar year.
- Scheduled doctor and dentist appointments are allowed without penalty.
- Commissions are allowed on employee’s personal insurance policies.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Neely Agency is an equal opportunity employer.