Machine Saw Operator
Hadco Metal Trading Co. LLC
As a Saw Machine Operator, you will be responsible for cutting aluminum, stainless steel, and other alloys to meet customer specifications.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
• Ability to work with quality inspection tools including micrometers and calipers and perform basic dimensional tolerances.
• Monitor machine operation for continued accuracy throughout cutting processes.
• Continually measure work piece dimensions to assure constant specification accuracy throughout machine operation.
• Remove burrs, sharp edges, rust, or scale from work piece.
• Perform minor machine maintenance such as oiling machines, dies, or work pieces.
• Assist equipment operators in set-up of machine.
• Work directly with Production Manager to ensure customer delivery requirements are met. Prioritize workload to meet customer requirements and company performance goals.
• Ability to perform math calculations, including fractions and decimals
• Ability to read and write English
• Ability to stand, sit, bend, stoop, and stretch
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Familiar with basic computer systems
• Minimum18 years of age
• Applicants should be prepared for a basic math assessment like the one here.
• Excellent pay and incentives
• Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
• 401K with match
• Paid Life & Disability Insurance
• Generous PTO including vacation and holidays
• Uniforms and PPE provided at no cost
Sunday - Tuesday 6 am - 6 pm and Wednesday 5 am - 12 pm
Wednesday - Friday 12 pm - 12 am and Saturday 6 am - 6 pm