Claremore Skilled Nursing and Therapy
|Job Title||Dietary Aide|
When you live in a skilled nursing and long-term care facility, one of your greatest enjoyments in life is great food. We’re looking for a responsible and attentive Dietary Aide who believes in service with a smile and will deliver meals to our residents just as if they were serving their own grandparent.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service of meals.
- Follow cleaning schedules and performs cleaning duties as scheduled.
- Setting up the dining room and serving residents.
- Wash and store dishes.
Desired Experience and Education
- Must have or obtain Food Handler’s Card.
- Training will be provided.
- One (1) or more years experience in a skilled nursing environment strongly preferred.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Career Ladder, Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Retirement Benefit (No Cost to You!)
Ask the hiring manager for more details.
Own Your Future!
We are 100% employee-owned by members of the community we serve. Being an employee-owner means your effort is rewarded annually by allocating company shares to your ESOP retirement plan. The ESOP benefit costs you nothing, requires no contributions and is paid to every employee who works 1000+ hours per year and is with us on December 31st of each plan year. Ask any other prospective employer if they provide you with a no-cost retirement plan in addition to your optional 401(k) program with matching. Learn more about vesting and other ESOP details from your hiring manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.