Claremore Skilled Nursing and Therapy
|Reports to||Melissa Werner|
We are looking for someone to help make our facility squeaky-clean by becoming our new Housekeeper! The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-motivated and dependable individual who wants to help provide clean and comfortable living spaces for our residents. Training will be provided.
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Provide basic housekeeping duties.
- Maintain facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
Desired Experience and Education
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations and proper use of cleaning agents.
- Training will be provided.
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Career Ladder, Education Fund and Scholarship Opportunities
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Retirement Benefit (No Cost to You!)
Ask the hiring manager for more details.
Own Your Future!
We are 100% employee-owned by members of the community we serve. Being an employee-owner means your effort is rewarded annually by allocating company shares to your ESOP retirement plan. The ESOP benefit costs you nothing, requires no contributions and is paid to every employee who works 1000+ hours per year and is with us on December 31st of each plan year. Ask any other prospective employer if they provide you with a no-cost retirement plan in addition to your optional 401(k) program with matching. Learn more about vesting and other ESOP details from your hiring manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.